Sunday, July 09, 2017

Bloggers Block!

 The Bloggers Block has been lifted! It's time to celebrate!! Let these radiant flowers inspire us all!!!




I have been absent from blogging for quite a while. Shocking I know!!! Life just seems to get in the way! Boredom with blogging has set in!
Does anyone else find that?




Finally, it's time to take action and be proactive! No more going with the flow!

No more procrastinating!




There are so many things I want and need to do which are continually put off. I ask myself 'why'?

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!

I don't like my photos. I don't like this, I don't like that, I can't do this, I can't do that! Always a reason to put off what has to be done.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Get organised, make a plan ( easier said than done, the planning bit is freaking me out!) and go to Creative Live!

Best website ever! It is truly amazing and is slowly but surely changing my way of thinking and hopefully improving how I do things.

I have been learning new things and am feeling more inspired! Love it!




The MORAL of the story is you will be  hearing from me more often with new helpful, and hopefully, inspiring posts. New products, patterns , tips, hints and how-tos.

I hope to post once or twice a week.

Let's hope life doesn't get in the way again!

Thank you for your  patience! Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment